how long do u have when moving to enroll a child back into public school?

2 Answers

  • Laurie
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    If the move is during the school year, you should request transfer of records BEFORE you move, as well as contacting the new school IN ADVANCE. Then, you move over the weekend, so that the child misses NO school.

  • 9 months ago

    Quite a while I think

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.