Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 weeks ago

Should i drink tea after diarrhea ? My diarrhea has stopped but i am scared to drink tea,coldrink?

• 1 week ago

Yes, you can take Chamomile tea. It helps you to recover your health.. 

you should rehydrate after diarrhea.

Tea is fine.  The diarrhea is just your body's way of getting rid of something that upset it, you need to replace the fluids you lost.

Pretty much all clear fluids without milk,

sugar and non-carbonated, are to be encouraged whilst you have diarrhoea (my UK English spelling) as you must replace lost fluids.

Once the diarrhoea has stopped it’s still recommend to avoid dairy and sugary drinks (don’t forget even freshly-squeezed fruit juice is sugary) for the next 24 hours or so or until your guts feel back to normal and you’re defaecating normally.

• Hey i am having lightheadedness,
      First i get headache and then i become lightheaded 
      Trouble walking and muscle aches.

• Byrd

Drink whatever you want good grief

• Satan

Tea is fine - Coffee is a nono!

Tea fuccni terrifies me too so I can relate. But then, growing up my mother spiked my tea with laxatives every single day. Actually it was closer to laxatives spiked with tea given the ratio!! In any case, i was regularly running to the toilet, hand on my bum pressing the cheeks together as hard as i could. Of course this wouldn't be enough and would only concentrate the spray in a pretty high pressure jet. I once actually shattered a vase with an errant spray. It dented the wall too. We do live in a caravan though, so its not too impressibe.

Hope this helps, thanks love you.

You should be scared not to. It is really important to drink fluids to avoid dehydration.

• I am taking fluids
      But i am scared to drink tea coffee
      And when it comes to headache i mostly need it 
      But i am avoiding it.
      I am regular tea drink.