Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Spotting between periods?

I’m wondering if anyone else has had this problem before. So I’m 20 years old and I have been going to the gym for about 6 months now about 3-4 times a week, I do cardio and some weights and spin classes. Last month, 12 days after my period started (so by that time it was finished) I had some very very light spotting and I figured it was normal. But just today when I was doing my spin class, about 15 minutes into it I had a massive stomach ache and cramps that made me want to vomit and it felt like my period but excruciating like I was going to collapse and die but I continued on with cycling just backed off a bit. When I got home I realised there was a significant amount of blood in my underwear that would normally come out on the first day you get your period. Is this normal? I’ll be going to the doctors but just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. It’s also 19 days after my last period started. I haven’t done anything out of my routine- from the last 6 months I have been going to the gym I have lost about 15kg and completely changed my diet up but nothing really different in the last couple of months

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Women are so weird..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.