Have you ever had Turkish foods before?

Kebabs, baklava, iskender, Turkish delight, Turkish coffee etc...

Here list of the most delicious Turkish foods: https://www.bestdietlists.com/health/best-turkish-...

Indeed I have ! ^_^

many times.

I like turkish lamb doner and chips :-D

• hihi!

kukarach. They don't serve it to tourists. goat guts wrapped in goat guts, chopped, fried, and put in a pita or rolled bread.YUM!!

• Mark

Yes!  I especially like "Imam Bayaldi"...  Kebabs are fine, but I only like them made at home, not the kind that is on a rotating spit, with people cutting into it.  ("Hot-cold, hot-cold hot-cold" is a health hazard.)

Amusing story (at least to me)...  apparently when I was 5, I though I had made up the term "shish kebab"...  (I must have heard it somewhere.)

It's amazing.  I love the bulgur rice, kebabs (especially adana), and red lentil soup.

• Orla C

Yes, I have. Turkish food is delicious.

Yes, I had Kebab, Kofta, Dolma, and Baklava. I tried all of them in Istanbul. The food was amazing, especially with Turkish tea.

Yes, I have. I enjoy Turkish foods.

At least once a week. Mostly lahmacuns and dolmas, but many other things on a less regular basis. I also like black carrot juice from the Turkish market in my town.

Who in the world hasn't had a Kebab? For the record I have and love the things- it's just alternating meats and veg along with fruit (sometimes- lemon or lime for example) grilled on a stick though preferably with a good rub or BBQ sauce, dead simple to make and delicious, if any of ya'll haven't had it I recommend it.