Do you believe miracles happen even these days?

• Favorite Answer

Miracles can happen at any time, if the Christian believer, and faithful, prays to God for a time for that particular miracle!

John 14: 12-14.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth in me shall also do the works which I do; and he shall do greater works, because I go to the Father; 13 and what ye shall ask of me in my name, I will do; that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it. 

Trump got elected, didn’t he?

Yes, but not as much as before. Sad.

• Justin2 weeks agoReport

That is sad indeed. You need to see one

nope, miracles allegedly break the laws of nature, and there is no evidence of that ever happening, at least since cameras have been invented

Nope. They've become watered down by theists who can't explain why miracles of a Biblical magnitude no longer happen. So they just point to the trees and call it a miracle. Come on, Christians, let's see some parting of water, or bushes that speak, or reanimating a 3 day old corpse...

No.  According to our current understanding of reality, by definition, magic, the supernatural and deities cannot exist.  It is dishonest to assert as fact that which is not evidently true.  Magic, the supernatural and deities are not evidently true.

• Climate Realist
      4 weeks agoReport

Therefore, the Universe did not come about my magic. Meaning that it has a Creator.

Absolutely.------------

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

Hollywood has seriously messed up our idea of what miracles are - I think. And so have TV shows where everything is wonderfully resolved in 25 minutes. I do think miracles happen - even these days. But most we are not aware of. Which is a bit of a shame. Have you ever seen someone driving their car and just as they got through the intersection a big truck barrels on through almost smashing into them? And the driver of the car didn't even notice? That COULD be considered a miracle. The ones we are unaware of. Some might argue that it was just luck. But then... couldn't all miracles be dismissed as something else? It doesn't make them any less a miracle.

After doctors told me I had Stage IV IBC and only six months to live at one of the most prestigous cancer hospitals in 2016

I can truly say "miracles still happen"

Giving all thanks to GOD; I am still here today!

• Justin2 weeks agoReport

These tests can be hard. Your endurance and faith in God was rewarded with healing.

No, but I do believe that miracles did not happen, even in 'those' days.

Yes. And most of them happen without anyone noticing them. Things that are supposed to happen but don't. Like when prayers are answered or sickness or injury is cured. That flat that you should have gotten on the freeway never happened. etc etc etc.

• wombatfreaks
      4 weeks agoReport

Miracle -a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency.