Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

Is it normal for a woman to become asexual after an abortion?

I had a great sexual relationship with this woman but then she got pregnant. Against her protest I convinced her to have an abortion, because I am in a relationship with someone else. I paid for the abortion ($475), even though there was no proof that I was the father, and her insurance could have covered it. After the abortion she made up excuses of why we couldn’t meet for sex, then everything came out yesterday. I tried to initiate sex and she rejected me. She has never talked back to me, but yesterday she was being uncharacteristically confrontational. After a nasty argument she confessed that since the abortion she has lost her sex drive. I convinced her to give me oral but that’s all she would do, and I could tell that she didn’t want to do it. The truth is that I feel sad that I probably will never have sex with her again. I have never been so sexually compatible with anyone else, but I could never be with her. She has crooked teeth, a blue collar job, no college degree, a shabby apartment, and she has a lot of credit card debt.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you said you were seeing someone else when she was pregnant.🤷‍♂️ Or because you judge her by her appearance and job.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Or because you made her have an abortion for your selfish needs.

• Edna

That's too bad; but the fact is (for whatever reason) she simply doesn't want to see you again or talk to you again or have sex with you again - and that's the way it is. Why would she want to?  -- you're in a relationship with another woman.

Maybe she feels guilty because she allowed you to talk her into having an abortion. Why knows? Whatever her reason, it really doesn't matter. 

Her insurance would NOT have paid for the abortion. Insurance NEVER pays for an elective abortion.

You could never be with her because "She has crooked teeth, a blue collar job, no college degree, a shabby apartment, and she has a lot of credit card debt".  What a "dick" you are!  it that the way you felt about her while you were having that "great sexual relationship" with her?

• Cammie

This is all about you and not her. After an abortion , a woman needs six weeks of no sex.Just like giving birth .

What on earth do her teeth , her apartment and debt have to do with love ?

Have you even brought her a flower ? Made her a meal. Told her you care about her ? Have you spent any time with her that doesn't include sex ?  Let her be.

• Mark

I'vė nėvėr heard of such a thing ever

happning but it's not outside the realm

of it being possibl just not @ all likėly!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

• sarah

You are a scumbag cheater who forced her into killing her child. And you've also dogged her to a group of complete strangers on the Internet. Why in the absolute HELL would you EVER think this woman owes you ANYTHING?

I hope the girl you're with sees your true colors soon and runs for the hills. Preferably after she castrates you.

• MissA

Stop posting this

likely the thought of ending a babys life changed her outlook on sex

• Jason

To avoid complications from next time onwards use condoms

• Suzy Q

Wow, aren't you a catch. I really can't imagine why she has lost her appetite to have sex with you. 

• asad

Its like you want to eat the omlet but you don't want any smell in that. How it is possible??? you paid for abortion and the same time you lose her heart. You want her to be with you only for sex purpose nothing more than that. Do you think she is mad?? Dear be practical in your life, If you are getting good entertainment, complete satisfaction, Mind peace while and after sex then what else you want in your life. Sorry if i hurt your feelings. Thank you.