On Friday the bus driver told an Asian woman there were no more seats on the bus. The woman banged on the window of the bus. Was she rude?

if the bus was full, then yes. if not, then the bus driver was rude (which isn't usually happening because based on where i live, the bus driver will keep the bus stalled till the ppl in the back don't move towards the rear of the bus)...i've seen it happen where the bus has passengers and there are spaces but the buses will skip the stops and say go to another bus...(majority of the passengers are loud and rowdy high school students which are always a bummer and i used to take the car and later drove myself to my school which is why i skipped the jazz of public transportation)...

• The driver told the woman she did not have enough seats and if her cart didn't fold up she couldn't ride. Her bus was small. When she banged, I went,``Woah.'' A woman and I looked at each other in shock.

Were there any seats on the bus?

If yes; she was angry at being discriminated against.

If no; she was annoyed at not getting on the bus.

What would YOU do faced with a similar situation?

• Katie

Yes she was very rude.

• She was rude to bang on the door window like that. That is disorderly conduct.

Given the context, there's not enough information to justify her action.