Anonymous

How come non white nations like China, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, India are more famous than white nations like Poland, Austria,Sweden,Norway?

Slovenia, Hungary, Czech, Ukraine? How come dark people are more relevant than Blonde ones?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

The only "white" nations I know of would

possibly be greenland & any country in the

arctic circle so I've no clue what you're

asking !!!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

What the heck are you complaining about?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

So what are we comparing here, hair color or skin color? Are you suggesting the populations of China, Japan, Mexico, Brazil and India are somehow interlinked?

To trick people, you need to say something that at least looks logical, you're just picking things at random.

• 2 weeks ago

I would say it has much to do with the advances development of the society or perhaps the economic development or even the political history

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

That's because of their culture, food and traditions which are very different.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

surely haircolour is the only factor that could be responsible

yeah right....

• Petter
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Size and population play a big part in it. How can you compare one billion chinese or indians, with 5-10 millions in Norway, Austria and Sweden?

It's like comparing your local bookstore with Amazon. =)

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because you probably live in the Americas.  If you lived in Europe you would rarely hear about Mexico or Brazil.  You hear about China and India, because they have 1.5 billion people (Norway has 10 million).  It's not a fair comparison.

• 3 weeks ago

Because more news worthy events occur in these countries.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.