some of my photos/questions keep getting taken down why?

okay I put a photo on and said is this a good photo its no of me its a photo I took I also put it in the category photography...….any help?

Favorite Answer

These days,  it probably means you have a stalker with multiple accounts...who is reporting you incessantly,  like my stalker does to me. 

The only way things gets taken down these days,   is by multiple reports. 

So if you are not posting clear violation type of content......that many people would report..........then you have a stalker, who's just trying to annoy you. 

• .

If you want someone to rate the quality of a photo taken based on whether or not it's good photography (lighting, angle, settings used on the camera to take the pic, etc) that wouldn't be a violation - but that's a critique of photo-taking skill (and answers to that type of question could be helpful to someone learning photography). You need to ask something more than "is this a good photo". Be more specific in your question so people can give you helpful answers and not just rate whether it's a "pretty" picture or not.

• Daniel

Someone may have Reported it Due to a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines

What did you Ask Specifically ?

Some things like

Rate me

What do you think of this ?

What are your Thoughts of This

Do you think Shes Pretty

Things like that are Big No No's you may see other people do it does not mean its Ok

They are Considered Chat and Chat is a Big No No on here

Not Saying that was it But those are the Common Reasons Questions with Photos get Reported

If you Update and give us more Specific Details as to what they were we can give you a Much Better Idea as to why and what you did wrong if anything

Edit your Question was a Violation for being Chat thats why it was Reported and Deleted 

I looked some of your questions here and I don't see a violation so it must be someone who got it in for you for some reason.  A question can be reported by someone for no reason at all.  There are many here who have had the same problem.  So have decided to go anonymous.  You could always appeal a post being removed using the help menu.  But you do have to know what the question was.  I have done that a number of times and win most of my appeals.

YA community members are reporting those questions enough times that it triggers a bunch of computer programs to delete your question with the photo from the YA DISPLAY and deduct 10 points. Verizon/Yahoo stopped sending out report notice and violation notice EMAILS more than 2 years ago except sporadically. While technically you can still appeal by going through the Yahoo help pages, finding the Help pages in the NEW format is time consuming and most people don't bother. Australia probably still has the old format, but that will not last. The new format is being rolled in the U.K and Ireland.

YOU are am unpaid moderator. Verizon/Yahoo does NOT PAY employees to monitor or moderate YA.