My wife always ask about dildo, and watching porn movies and discussing her friends husband smartness and blah blah. What does she need?

Favorite Answer

Maybe she doesn't need anything.  It sounds like she is pleasing herself with dildos and watching porn.  By mentioning her friend's husband's smartness, she might be hinting that she wishes you were smarter. 

You're both obviously not on the same page.  What do you want out of the relationship?  Sex?  Is it happening?

The two of you need some kind of revolutionary reset on your relationship and definitely in the "bang, bang" department.  If you can't do that, you might be better off with different lovers.

• fami_boy3 weeks agoReport

Would you advise me if I hand over her to a man in which  she has been interested for long time?

You should watch some porn movies with her, that will also tell you what she likes because usually the actions people like to see in porn are also what they would like done to them.  If she asks about dildo get her one or use one on her to mix things up, the fact she is asking is enough to tell you that you should do that.  You have to try not to be boring once you have been together a long time especially.

• Tepee

It sounds like she needs more of YOU.

She needs f(u)cking!

• R L

She needs a real man to take total control of her emotionally and sexually and make her feel like a REAL woman...mind blowing orgasms explore different kinks and have a normal open and spontaneous sex life.

She want satisfied orgasms as she guess dildo will help her!

Knitting classes. Trust me. It's all related.

• fami_boy3 weeks agoReport

She knows how to knitting. She knit a cap for me. I asked something else and your answer is totally opposite. ThaNk u.