Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 4 weeks ago

Can anyone tell me some (non hentai) animes where characters ACTUALLY have sex?

I don't mean like graphic scenes, hentai is actually easy to get. I mean where it's acknowledged or shown that two of the characters actually did it. I'm just curious, as I've seen surprisingly few. The only ones that come to my mind are School Days, Darling in the Franxx, and Sword Art Online.

there's one scene in Tokyo Ghoul re.

I know that in Sailor Moon Crystal, Usagi can be seen passionately kissing Mamoru in one scene; in this scene she is wearing a blouse under her dress. In the next scene, it's about an hour or so later and she isn't wearing the blouse under her dress. In addition, the two of them end up having a daughter together.

• Sean

gundam seed (just once as an essential plot element)

To add on to the ones others have mentioned:

Clannad: After Story

Fate/Zero (two of the characters are married and have a child in the beginning)

Orange (two of the characters are a couple and have a child in the future)

Parasyte

Planetes (one of the characters is shown to be pregnant at the end)

From the New World (two of the characters are a couple and have a child in the ending)

Anime where characters actually have sex are indeed quite rare. That said, some

such anime are Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Yosuga no Sora, Kakumeiki Valvrave, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Kuzu no Honkai, Schwarzesmarken, Blue Gender, Gantz, Tokyo Ghoul:re, Mirai Nikki. There are also others that hint at something having happened, but with no actual confirmation.

Bonus: necrophilia in Hellsing Ultimate and Cannaan, for just one scene.

• Raditz

Yosuga no Sora

Mnemosyne

Aki Sora

Koi Kaze

Domestic na Kanojo

.Rec

1.paradise kiss

2.Nana