How to get rid of dark inner thighs?

Recently I attempted to lighten my inner thighs with a “natural” solution of baking soda, lemon, and apple cider vinegar only to wake up the next day with my skin darker then it was I am extremely pale to begin with and have sensitive skin so I’m assuming the chemicals were to harsh on my skin if anyone has any recommendations do help me out I would be very appreciative 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Maybe just keep them covered so that they'll pale out or try some creams?

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

That so-called "natural" solution won't accomplish a thing.  Even if it did, it would take months of regular use to produce any effect.

See a dermatologist about this. 

• 2 weeks ago

I have the same problem lol 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Papaya soap works well for me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Use a skin lightening treatment like 

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Try using Anal Bleach.  If that stuff works on the skin around the anus to make it lighter, there's no reason it shouldn't work on dark skin on other areas of the body.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Baking soda will only cancel the effect of lemon, not sure what the cider vinegar was supposed to do but make it too acidic if not enough baking soda is used but if you do use enough baking soda then it would be too alkaline to do anything. A useless concoction. Even if you just used lemons it would only make blotches of lightened spots and irritate your skin making it darker. Try products with hydroquinone or Kojic Acid. 

• 3 weeks ago

Don't wear dark clothes.

• 3 weeks ago

bleach them I guess.................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.