Megan asked in PetsCats · 2 weeks ago

Anyone else hate dogs?

I can’t stand how they smell or how hyper they are or how they breathe with their mouth open. 🤢🤢🤮 cats are superior 

Favorite Answer

I hate dogs. that fcking barking all the time. why do these idiots need to get that constant noise next to them and large piles of sh1t is beyond me. I think they enjoy to bring nuisance onto others - their dogs barking and disturbing others and sh1tting all over places bring their owners pleasure

• Anna
      2 weeks agoReport

Ugh I know I hate dogs barking too. It's infuriating.

I am afraid  of dogs  . I love cats and rabbits 

• Anna
      2 weeks agoReport

Me too! Cats and rabbits are so cute.

Cats do what they want and they all act the same from the smallest to the big cats.  Love them all.

I dont hate dogs but I certainly dont want to own them. I think the largest issue with dogs is that nobody wants to put the time into training them properly and taking care of them. A dog that barks at the door when someone knocks isnt a bad dog it has a bad owner, a dog that jumps on people when it gets excited isnt a bad dog it just has a bad owner. I choose cats because I feel they are relativley low maintenance. I feel that to many people get dogs and arent willing to give them the proper attention, training, and care they need and it's honestly cruel. I know for a fact that I am not willing to put in that effort, therefore I dont own a dog even though I think many of them are adorable as hell.

• Ocimom

We have both, tho I like cats better.

Not me. I love dogs. 

I dog sit and have watched about 200 dogs. 2 of them smelled (and it was just 1 stay. Other stays with these dogs and they smelled fine) and a bath fixed it. If dogs are always stinky its because the owner is never bathing the dog. Not all dogs are hyper. I find most are not. Puppies are the exception. All puppies are a handful but kittens are hyper too. I guess you kinda have a point with them breathing with their mouth open. I also do not like it when they do that and breathe right in my face. Stinky. But I don't understand why you would hate a dog for it. They just trying to breathe and cool off.  Reading all the other hate comment, those things are because of irresponsible owners. Nobody should be letting their dogs bark all the time or s**t in other peoples yards and not clean it up. People should be training their dogs not to chew things up or jump on people or at the very least, not let their dogs jump on strangers or chew up other peoples things. Any animal is a nuisance if the owner lets them be.  And the fur thing? Cats shes too and there are dog breeds that don't shed at all. Anyway, that's my opinion that you don't really care about. 

• Chae-won
      2 weeks agoReport

This is a cat section.  I do not dislike them but not nasty Pitt Bulls.

My dog doesnt smell, nor is he hyper.   If a dog smells, its because he is not properly groomed, or fed a bad diet.   If he is hyper its because the owner has failed to train or properly exercise him.

As far as breathing with his mouth open..  Dogs dont sweat.   They have to pant to cool off.

Ive met cats that smelled, were obnoxious and destructive.   They arent superior at all.   I'd rather own a snake than a cat.

Yes, I hate dogs so much. I don't know how anyone can like them. Their bodies and breath smell like putrid rotting sh*t, they scratch you with their claws and jump on you, they defecate wherever they want, chew/rip up your things and get hair everywhere. 

• Anna
      2 weeks agoReport

Guy would want to be with you.

depends on the dogs.

Yep, I do not like dogs or cats at all, but I am strongly against animal cruelty. I believe people should be required to pass mental health evaluations to own animals.