Megan asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

Why are dog people so weird?

I went over this guy’s house and met his pit bull and the guy said “he wants to give you face kisses” like ew no get away from me with your *** breathe and tongue 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I hate dogs so much dude

• Anna
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Same especially pit bulls.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Why are you so obsessed with something you clearly dislike? What happened? mommy and daddy love the family dog more than you? Is that it? Desperation doesn't get you anything good in life.

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

**** off I rather give a random dog my kidney or blood transfusion over you

• 3 weeks ago

Cat people are weird too..   They let their cat walk on their counters and kitchen table just after it was digging around in a litter box...   Gross.

I wont eat at a cat owner's house.

• Nekkid Truth!
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Even when litter boxes are cleaned, it still smells like cat.  Cat urine permeates and cant be cleaned out of anything

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I'd not label all dog people as being like that (weird).   Unless I know the people coming into my home, my dogs are not 'front row centre' and even then I prefer to let people come in, if they are staying, and settle down before letting my two out to meet and greet.

• 3 weeks ago

I would never suggest such a thing with any pit bull unless the person had already become familiar with the person in question. It is never a good idea to stick your face in a dog's face when first meeting the dog. That's a really good way to get badly injured. The person that you were visiting doesn't sound so much weird as irresponsible, in my opinion.

Attachment image
    Source(s): I have spent the past nine or ten years dealing with pit bulls.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.