Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCruise Travel · 2 weeks ago

can you do round trip cruises ?

next time i visit barcelona i wanna do a round trip cruise from barcelona to italy, any city in italy and then go back to barcelona like a round trip, but pretty much all i can find online are just one ways, does anyone know if there is any round trips that go back to barcelona or would you have to book seperately maybe>

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Absolutely sure I can

• 2 weeks ago

I did a Celebrity cruise that went from Barcelona to Nice, Florence, Naples, Rome, Turkey, Catania, Mykonos and ended in Athens.  Then the ship does the reverse itinerary and ended in Barcelona.  I assume they still run the same or a similar itinerary. 

• 2 weeks ago

Your best bet is the ferry between Barcelona and Cittavecchia (the port near Rome). You'll need to bok each way rather than round trip. Grimaldi lines run the ferry.

• 2 weeks ago

Almost all cruise ships eventually return to the place you boarded the cruise.

Try Royal Caribbean they have a one week and a two week cruise with your specifications.

Norwegian cruise lines has one too.

If you cannot find them try using a HUMAN travel agent that has cruise experience.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

most traditional cruises are round trip

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

all cruises are typically round trip.

You park your car at the destination point

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.