Should public displays of affection by gays be banned?

Personally, I think it’s disgusting. It’s not something I want to see. Two gays walking down the street, holding hands. Revolting. I think it should be kept behind closed doors.

No, it should not be.

I don't think so.  I do not personally believe that homosexual activity is right, however, I don't have a right to project that onto others.  People have a right to do as they believe and desire.  If it got to a really graphic point where it will seriously disturb people around them, then it should probably not be allowed, but same with straight people.

• I love how honest and respectful your answer is. I wish more people were like this

• I think it’s none of your business cause for 1 you don’t have sex with them and most of all that’s their life and not yours so butt out and let them be.

Should straight couple pda be banned? If so then sure, I’ll let you have that one 

Me being a fan and part of the LGBTQ community could some how understand what you mean. I totally get it. At times I get annoyed too. Especially when it is just now OK to be free to be with same sex in public and express it. However, it's the men or women who are overly obnoxious with it and very loud that bother me. I'm not sure if it's the same for you. The world is changing and suck  but it will happen. I don't even sometimes like it when straights do it too. Yes in front of areas where there are children.

Only if it’s banned for “straights” too

Waaaah..............

What if Gays got into power, and they felt disgusted at normal sex and banned public displays.  It seems just as bossy for them to assert their values as it does for us to assert ours.  Gay people can have the same love for a spouse, and love for their kids.

• what does colored people attacking christians have to do with gay people and pda?

Sounds like someone's struggling with his sexuality as well as loneliness... Don't worry, you'll find a nice man someday who will hold you that way too.

• Ouch- he has been dick deprived for a while apparently to accuse someone of two different things

• mokrie

I feel that same way about ANYONE making a public display of physical affection. I find it to be piggish behavior whether it's straight people or gay people .