Which movie do you hate the most?

I hate the Power Rangers movie. It's absolute garbage. The costume and especially the megazord looks nothing like the TV show. I was very disappointed since I am a Power Rangers fan.

I mean the reboot version. 

The reboot version looks nothing like the Power Rangers. Maybe the helmets but that's it. Everything else looks nothing like the Power Rangers TV show. 

I hate movie so much.

Whoops typo error. I hate that movie so much. 

And Becky G is playing Trini Kwan. What the hell? She is not Chinese. Becky G is Mexican. And they have a Chinese actor named Ludi Lin playing Zack Taylor who is suppose to be African American. And they have a Indian actress Naomi Scott playing Kimberly Hart who is suppose to be white. And they have a African American actor R.J. Cyler playing Billy Cranston who is suppose to be white. This movie is so messed up! 

Favorite Answer

Forest gump...... 

I hate all superhero films, they are shite for retarded infants (men, that is)...