Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 3 weeks ago

Can i name my son "Oops" in the usa?

• Prince

Make it "Oops Patricide" and people will think you were psychic after your son kills for naming him that, because you are just WRONG for that. 

Probably, though it's a bad idea. Oops means accident, and even if he resulted by accident, he shouldn't be blamed for it by having that name. Thinking that your parent doesn't want you is one of the exact things that kids worry about, they want to be wanted and to know that their existence is valuable. Name him Octopus instead, it has the word oops in it, and he will never know the real meaning of why you did that.

• Linda

You can but it would be a constant embarrassment for him when he learns what it means as he gets older.

it would be funny as **** you should totally do it

Only if your current partner is not the father.

You can but you shouldn't.

oops refers to a mistake. and i think your son is a precious being... not a mistake....

• Linda
      3 weeks agoReport

Not crazy about oops for a name. Sounds like he was an unexpected accident 

I suppose you could, but why do you hate him. He did nothing wrong.

• Mike3 weeks agoReport

they dont love him anymore cause he is bald like me my parents gave me up to the adoption clinic for being born bald.

Can you? Maybe. Should you? Hmm....probably not, but I've heard worse soo....

OOOPS!  There it is!

• Mike3 weeks agoReport

you saved me from killing myself lol haha lmao lol ha hehe