I am a 28 year old single woman and I don't like anal sex I gave it a try but I don't enjoy it is that a problem for most men ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Whether potential partners have an issue with it or not isn't really a problem. If you tried it and didn't like it, then that's it.

Having said that, anal sex isn't something you just jump into. You need foreplay, and lube. Unlike the vagina, the anus doesn't naturally lubricate. If you didn't use lube (and foreplay) then it's not a surprise. If you did all this and just didn't care for it, then no worries. Some women enjoy it, others don't (and it's okay if you don't). If a guy can't handle this, then he's not the right guy for you.

• 3 weeks ago

I think there are fewer straight men who require butt sex than the internet would lead you to believe.

• 3 weeks ago

A guy has to go really slow for anal to be enjoyable and even that takes time. Most guys want to just ram it in there and that isn't wise in either hole. I would say lots of men do want anal. A female will usually have larger orgasms if she is able to hang in there. 

• 3 weeks ago

It is nothing but a pain in the butt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Wow did you dump? I bet you made a log when you got that baloon b hole pricked. I don’t know if  it’s a problem for most guys but maybe others. Still you gotta tell me if you went brown

Source(s): 💋💋💋
  • 3 weeks ago

Don’t if you don’t want it don’t like it you have the right to say no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.