Where can I find a house for under $500,000.82?
- nanuLv 62 months ago
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 72 months ago
You may have to look under the couch cushions for three more pennies. Seriously, you can find them all around. Look at websites like Redfin and Zillow, tvrn check with local agents.
Houses where I am can range from a $30,000 dump to a $75 million mansion.
- SumDudeLv 72 months ago
In a "houses for sale" ad.
- StephenWeinsteinLv 72 months ago
and most other cities, especially if you're willing to consider condos as well as free-standing houses.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JudyLv 72 months ago
- Pearl LLv 72 months ago
maybe nowheres, theyre all expensive
- Mr. SmartypantsLv 72 months ago
I googled 'median house price by state', and I found this:
There are only 2 states (and Wash. DC) where median house prices are over $500k. The cheapest is West Virginia. The most expensive is Hawaii. But these are MEDIAN prices, meaning that half the houses in the state are below this number.
- Aster RhoidsLv 62 months ago
Depends on your income
- AnonymousLv 62 months ago