Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Do people life change for the better after marriage? ?

Or no? 

• LizB
    Favorite Answer

Marriage doesn't really change people for the better. If you agree to marry someone hoping that all their bad habits will change once the marriage certificate is signed, you're going to be sorely disappointed. If anything, the comfort and security of marriage may make bad habits even worse. So marry someone for who they ARE, not who you want them to be.

That's a loaded questions...most would say yes if they are mature enough for the challenges and experiences. Plus ready to settle down.

Some might be miserable because you have to think about the other person.

Be accountable

Have a job, pay Bill's

Have no time for themselves or friends

No more late night you have a schedule now.

Waiting until your party years are over and really wanting to settle down after a degree and career are in place make it a bit more less stressful.

• rick

First marriage, things got worse, and then went down hill, to failure. Second one, over 10 years after the divorce worked well. It was the happiest 36 years of both our lives.

Yes, do life change for the better after marriage.

I been seeing that.

• K8

I can only answer for me.  My life is much better after marriage.  Been married a long time now and can't imagine a world without my spouse in it.

That's depends on a lot of factors, including but not limited to who they married, what choices they made before and after the marriage and other life trials that may come along.

There is no set answer to this, obviously.

Marriage is not an automatic door to a better (or worse) life.