how can i develop job skills to work from home and make money from home without going to school or college?

• John

It takes a long time to learn. For stock market, paper trade for 6 months to learn how stocks move, maybe then you can put your own money into it.

Buying/selling on ebay is another way I've made a living on the net. It takes LOTS of work but it does work.

Selling your skills on craigslist is another way. I've placed ads for my web design skills on there and made a living. Again, it takes lots of work. Working for yourself is very rewarding. But it like living in the wilderness, you have to hunt everyday.

• Jay

If you can type 45 words a min or faster, you can find work on the UPWORK site.

If you can use Photoshop, Excel or WORD, you can find work on the FIVERR site

If you really do not have any skills that you think you can use to make money from home - Visit the Your Harmonic Resonance Site - you will discover that you actually do have some skills.

DO NOT DO MULTI LEVEL MARKETING!

That's a hard sell, because you'll be competing with millions of other uneducated people who would rather stay home to work. The only things I've seen available to someone like that are pyramid schemes ...and most people actually lose money that way.

A reality check is in order.

no need for job skills for porn, just need to know how to operate a camera and your own equipment

• Judy

babysit...................

you might be able to learn stuff online