Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Should I date my neighbor? I can tell he likes me.?

we've been seeing each other for almost a year and I can tell he likes me. I'm 19 and he's 29. He's really nice and funny, but he drinks and gets drunk with his friends. He also smokes.

There's also another guy who goes to college with me and is 21. I know he really likes me as well. Whenever I'm with him, I feel safe and happy. I also feel butterflies as well. I do like him as well and known him before my neighbor. The guy that goes to school with me, is real nice and very chill. I just don't know how to show him that I want to be with him. There are also moments when we both stare and just smile and it makes me happy. 

• Sure. That's a good way to become involved with someone 

ur wondering WHO you should date? yet  you've said for a year now you've been seeing this neighbour who is 10yrs your age..who enjoys partying with his friends..smoking (who knows what he's smoking if just cigs or dope)...n that he likes to get Drunk with his friends.............doesn't sound like he's a 'catch'*......n with the fellow u go to college with who's 2yrs older than you...that u find u feel safe n happy when ur with him..............so what do YOU THINK? who would YOU rather be spending your time with*? a 10yr older than you drunk neighbour who only likes to party................or a 21 yr old getting his life together, going to school to better his future ?? Hopefully u dont go to ur neighbours to PARTY with him n  his friends as they all get drunk..because YOU COULD END UP in quite a predicament if ur not careful!

No, drunks are bad to beat on women.

No dear. Find a better man🌺

His junk is too old for you he’s probably already been with thousands of people by now so imagine how many forms of herpes and other germs your gonna get from him. You haven’t been around that long so his germ and disease levels are way ahead of yours. You can’t get rid of The bacteria either so everyone he’s been with including everyone he kissed and done other nasty things with it’s gonna enter into you too. And you should have a clue about the things he’s been doing with other females all these years. And trust me those females were doing things with other dudes too. So add up the level of germs your gonna permanently ingest just by a simple kiss. Let us know when your mouth sores starts appearing and when your V gets a permanent itch and a nasty stinky smell and some internal and external forms of herpes. I know from hearing many other females complaints. They were all basically similar. And some feel yucky when dudes gets grey hair and get bald and you notice their muscles are getting flabby and weaker. And stomach is getting big. They’ll look much different from the 20 and 30 yr old males very soon. They might boss you around too due to your age and assume your dumb and that they’re smarter than you and nothing you say will matter. And they’ll be jealous and constantly think your cheating on them with dudes your age or younger or older. Lol

It’s awful. The only thing you might like is his money and how he’ll treat you in public. He’ll act like your his world but behind closed doors he’ll Probably be the opposite.  You’ll notice and soon want to dump him for someone your own age. And when you get a little older he’s gonna replace you with another young kid. It’s just what they do so that’s why many women get all they can get from older dudes because they’re only using them for their youth anyway. Oh yeah he’s gonna say your using him too even if your not. He will most likely think of you as his play toy Barbie and not a real woman. So as soon as you start picking up a few pounds watch how mad he gets. That’s not love that’s just using someone for show n tell. Smh

And living on the same block if it doesn’t work out between y’all watch how many different female companions he has from all different age groups. You’ll learn he’s just a whore real soon. Don’t get robbed of your youth find someone closer to your age get married have a family and don’t worry about him dying on you and the kids due to his old age. Kids want their father too. Boys want to play ball with dad. They can’t if dad is too darn old. And girls need dad too he might need to handle her boyfriend one day but he can’t if he’s too darn old and achy. You might need his help but he’ll be too old to help you too. Y’all will have to be his baby sitter. So Think about y’all future kids for when the relationship gets serious.  Just think ahead. 

Also, Age related diseases and conditions starts probably around 40 so the wear and tear is just around the corner for him. And it will be awful to be overwhelmed and say heck I’m leaving him he’s an old man now. That will be really mean to leave him hanging due to his age suddenly catching up with him.  People do that every day too. Leave when the going gets tough. 

So to prevent any of these common issues from happening maybe just stick with your own age group you are a teenager. 

And don’t sleep or kiss too many dudes diseases exist and you can’t get rid of them all. Find you a career then a husband close to your age and settle down and not with a drunk gambler or a smoker. They all leads to bad health and problems. 

Source(s): People’s every day life
    • True dat2 weeks agoReport

They didn’t say anything about mom grandpa or grandma they said all Of your sex partners and their partners and their partners. You know the whole list of germ donors. Lol yuk

Don't start dating, as you will try to change the behaviours you currently do not like. It's not fair to him.

• Fireplace
      2 weeks agoReport

Where does she say she does not like the behaviours?

If it doesn’t work out, you’ll be seeing him every day though

He doesn't like you.

• Anna
      2 weeks agoReport

How do you know he doesn't? Do you know him? 

He has too many vices and he may be trouble.   The age is and isn't the big thing but smoking and drunkenness. 

• Chae-won
      2 weeks agoReport

drunkenness is the most pernicious and is a wild card or the roll of dice.

• MCM

U have already dated your neighbor do don’t lie