Cali d
Cali d asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do leftists realize their agenda would ruin America and make their hopeless, loser lives worse-off?

I know, right, healthcare, a living wage, air you can breathe and water you can drink, what a nightmare.

i would hope they realize that

i would hope they realize that

I think that is the point. It's called being progressive. The purpose is to fundamentally change the US and make the constitution irrelevant.

I live in California and have come to understand that the hallmark of liberalism is actually control over the people. For example, we all would agree that caring for the environment and for the poor is a good thing within reason. That is not the point. Liberalism is designed so that a handful of elites control what we can and cannot do and what we spent our money on. You would have to live in California to understand.

The building department in many counties is a good example. It is almost impossible to build a new home because of regulations and arbitrary rules made just for you. The poor cannot do it. I see it all the time. I know a family that is currently trying to replace a house that burned and will have to pay 200 thousand dollars for environmental, geological and other studies before they can get a permit to rebuild. Special care is given to not hurt the plants, even if they are weeds. You would laugh at some of the requirements if it was not so serious.

• Cali d

I'm in Cali, and I'm getting so sick of the braindead followers, also known as liberals.

Then, I'd think you'd be rooting for the liberal agenda to happen, so we could be worse off.

• Cali d

Since you're brainwashed by the left.  Republicans want all Americans to succeed in America.  No matter of color, religion, class, etc.  Wake up!  Your party is the racist one.

• Chris

No, leftists are notably incapable of thinking things through. All they hear is “FREE SHITE”, and they come running.

• Ted K

Wow, you people sound like little kids.

You don't know what the Democratic agenda is.  

• Cali d

Eat my shorts. It's 95% of the media, entertainment and news.

Whatever republicans are doing is clearly not working.

• Cali d

Accordinggggg tooooo? I said that in a long sarcastic tone.  In case you are dumb all around.

• Ted K

So, among the 67% of Americans who are NOT sucking on Trump's tiny little mushroom, exactly who among them are the "leftists" that you speak of, and what exactly is their "agenda?"  Let's hear your original ideas on this, not just what you heard Legohead Hannity vomit up the other night.

• Ted K

You pick a few people on the fringe that FOX tells you represent all of us, and you claim we're ALL like that. You are a child.  Go away and play, the grownups are trying to sort out the mess you've created by voting for that Fat Orange Pig.