jen asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Why can’t I orgasm during sex?

I’m a 20 year old female and I’ve never been able to reach orgasm. It’s never because I don’t enjoy sex, because I do, there’s just never any climax but it’s not causing me any frustration, there’s no feeling that I need to orgasm. I’ve had multiple sexual partners and I’ve never reached orgasm with any of them. Also I’ve never orgasmed through foreplay or masturbation, I’ve just never been able to orgasm at all. It’s becoming an issue for me now because I am embarrassed about it and find it difficult to talk about. Is there anything that I can do?

Find an intact (uncircumcised) man.

maybe quit worrying so much about it, it will eventually happen on its own

If clitoral stimulation doesn't work for you, then have tried g-spot stimulation? Perhaps that will work for you?

• k w
      3 weeks agoReport

teen males usually don't know all they should just the basics. try youtube, under female orgasm, they do have it...

• Sky

All I can really suggest is that either alone or with a partner, you spend a lot of time really focusing on finding those right spots to stimulate and techniques to use that give you the most pleasurable stimulation in hopes of finding a path that leads you to orgasm.  If something feels very intense, even too intense, keep doing whatever that is to make the sensations keep building.  Also look into various toys you can try such as vibrators and bigger dildos, look into alternative activities to try such as anal penetration to do instead of, or concurrently with, vaginal stimulation, and don't forget to include other areas of the body that provide you stimulation at the same time such as breast and nipple play.  Everything you can try to add on to the stimulation and pleasure is worth exploring.  If all else fails, talk with your gynecologist or a sex therapist to see if there's any advice they can provide.  In the end it may turn out that you are simply incapable of orgasm.  That would be unfortunate but it's not the end of the world.  You can still have a fulfilling sex life that provides you a lot of pleasure with your partner.  You just have to be up front and honest with that person about your difficulty (or impossibility) in reaching orgasm so that person knows it's nothing personal and not a negative reflection on their technique or your enjoyment of the encounter.

Talk to a sex therapist

You can try being on top, this should allow you to maneuver his penis to where it feels best inside your vagina. Usually only putting in a small amount and then pulling it back out a little, teasing yourself, will excite you as you are real sensitive in that area. You really need to be excited before you start and I have found the best way to get a female excited is to passionately kiss her on the lips, neck and shoulders. Some females like their breasts kissed and sucked on, some don't. Once you feel yourself getting excited slide it in deeper and increase the tempo. I don't know how it feels to a female but I know I start to get pressure in my abdomen like I need to urinate, if thei happens to you, just keep going and going and going. Your guy will probably pop off before you do so you will have to slow the tempo down to a crawl and let the sensativity subside in his penis, once that happens you can increase it again. He should be able to have 2-3 ejaculations before he loses his erection.

• Ace Shorty
      3 weeks agoReport

vagina even tighter. There is a nerve on each side of the clitoris that runs from up above the clitoris to the front of the vaginal opening. 

I  know that sometimes stress muddles your head a bit.  Other factors may be diet.

Try more foreplay before you do have sex. I always make my girlfriend orgasm during sex, and she usually orgasms at least twice. 

• Lili
      3 weeks agoReport

Foreplay IS sex.  Not just intercourse is.  Confusion on this score is part and parcel of many a man's cluelessness and poor performance and many a woman's sexual frustration and dissatisfaction.

Some women do not experience, orgasm unfortunately.  Maybe do different positions when you masturbate. 

This is very, very common for women. you need to research this yourself.