who else is pumped for christmas?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I’m excited. I enjoy the vibe of Christmas, and spending time with friends or family. I haven’t put any decorations up yet. I’ll do that after Thanksgiving. 

• ReVe
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

I like Christmas. I’ll only buy gift cards for some of my family 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I am not, I have been dreading Christmas since last Christmas and am already dreading next Christmas. The holidays bring pain and misery from the abuse my parents inflicted on me and yet I still believe the lies my Mom told me to a certain extent. Pray for me

• 3 weeks ago

Eh.  Christmas nowadays is all about this, "I hope I'm getting stuff this year". Really??  Because that's definitely not what Christmas is supposed to mean, but because it's been so commercialized and whatnot, Christmas is seen mostly as a time to, "get stuff".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Not exactly pumped but I just don't wanna face it alone again this year! Only comes once a year

• marty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I AM!! We spent the nice days last weekend putting up decorations. This is the first Christmas with our new great granddaughter. 

• 3 weeks ago

What do you mean pumped?

• twiigss3 weeks agoReport

Pumped means excited.  Like the phrase, I am pumped up for Christmas, means, I am excited for Christmas.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

not me, noone ever invites me over so its no fun

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not me, that's for sure

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.