who else is pumped for christmas?

I’m excited. I enjoy the vibe of Christmas, and spending time with friends or family. I haven’t put any decorations up yet. I’ll do that after Thanksgiving. 

• ReVe

I like Christmas. I’ll only buy gift cards for some of my family 

I am not, I have been dreading Christmas since last Christmas and am already dreading next Christmas. The holidays bring pain and misery from the abuse my parents inflicted on me and yet I still believe the lies my Mom told me to a certain extent. Pray for me

Eh.  Christmas nowadays is all about this, "I hope I'm getting stuff this year". Really??  Because that's definitely not what Christmas is supposed to mean, but because it's been so commercialized and whatnot, Christmas is seen mostly as a time to, "get stuff".

Not exactly pumped but I just don't wanna face it alone again this year! Only comes once a year

• marty

I AM!! We spent the nice days last weekend putting up decorations. This is the first Christmas with our new great granddaughter. 

What do you mean pumped?

• twiigss3 weeks agoReport

Pumped means excited.  Like the phrase, I am pumped up for Christmas, means, I am excited for Christmas.

not me, noone ever invites me over so its no fun

• .

Not me, that's for sure