Mother Trucker asked in PetsCats · 3 weeks ago

What are some meat dishes that can be prepared at home and don't require anychewing?

My teeth all have cavities, chewing causes pain that can last for hours or evendays.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Pate, or meatloaf.

• Angel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Cook up your meats thoroughly.  You can either cook your beef until it’s tender or how you like it. If you cook fish be sure to remove all the bones and skin.  Debone all the meats, trim fats, cartiledge etc.

Cook up either mashed potatoes or your favorite rice until it’s done.

You can them add your meat to your side dish in equal parts in a food processor or blender and grind everything together until smooth.  You may need to add a dash of water or butter or margarine to make more creamier.

This is abasing way to get nutrition down without really chewing.  Next would be adding a vegetable for flavor or things like onions, carrots etc.  try not to stare at the mix and then have an appetite to eat it, it smells great, tastes good but looks gross.  I had to live on blender food for 18 months while my stomach healed from a car accident.  Everything including pizza can be blender food and tastes good.  Most of the time you will need to heat the food just after it’s made.

You could do protein shakes until your teeth are healed but it gets old and there are limited flavors.

Good luck

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Put everything in a Vitamix.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.