Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 3 weeks ago

Agree or Disagree? All American Jews should vote for Trump in November 2020 since Trump is doing a lot of things to make Israel safer &?

Trump moved the American Embassy to Jerusalem, Trump caused the USA to officially recognize that Jerusalem is part of Israel & that the Golan Heights is part of Israel & that the Israeli Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria are not in violation of international law

(1 of the main reasons that the State of Israel was formed in 1948 was so Jews should have a safe place to run to if there is ever another Holocaust when 6 million were killed)

Favorite Answer

The Democrats are openly allied to people (the islamists) who want to destroy Israel and murder every Jew on the planet. 

• BMCR

The reality is that most American Jews vote Democrat (avg. 75%) regardless of what the Republicans do and considering that Trump is well, Trump, that would make it even less likely they would vote for him.

• John

None of the Jewish people I've ever known - which is quite a few - had any great liking for criminals.  So I'm not sure exactly what it is you are trying to say. You think they are ignorant people?

Netanyahu and Trump are both war criminals 

And Jews favor war criminals 

So I'm not surprised if they vote for this blood thirsty orange 🍊  moron

people should vote for who they want.

• Yes

I'm sure they will since Trump is the biggest Zionist puppet America has ever had. 

Abdul how is China treating you? 

• Haha, simple mind, with your "Abdul" you are not Anonymous....lol

No. Trump's manipulations in Israel are NOT a good reason to vote for him as President of the United States.

• BMCR
      3 weeks agoReport

What manipulations are you referring to?

This administration is clearly Zionist owned.  I'm officially done with American politics.

Bring it on, you fücking Hebrew.