Will angels do battle alongside Christ in Armageddon?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Odd to imagine that an ALL-POWERFUL God would NEED helpers.

I mean, imagine how much SILLIER the Book of Genesis would be, if GOD said

"MeDammit! It is so DARK in here. I must create some HELPERS, and ask THEM to create some sort of Non-Darkness!"

The Teller of Stories who made up the Armageddon story was peddling it to an audience which LIKES violent confrontations.

But, IF IF IF an All-Powerful GOD wanted to, He would simply say the Divine Equivalent of

"BANG! You're DEAD!"

and there would be nothing left of His opponents.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

By reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity, a person can know numerous truths about Jesus, angels, and war. The Virgin Mary is Queen of Angels.

• X
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, they will.

• Doug
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It would seem so.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Armageddon isn't actually much of a battle. Scriptures indicate that all the nations will come against Israel at the valley of Har Megiddo and that God will destroy them with the fire of His breath. Sounds like someone blowing out a candle to me.

• Thumbs UP for basically summarizing my "BANG! You're DEAD!" answer.

• 2 months ago

actually, will not all mankind be "angels" and fight in the war at the end of the millennium? the righteous against the damned! those that willfully still choose to follow satan! if so, the worst battle might not be before the tribulation and armegeddon.

• 2 months ago

Huh. We have all this fantastic technology. Inventions we take for granted. Like organ transplants. Skype. Cell phones. Microwave ovens. Siri. Baby Yoda. And yet here you are fixated on some weird Apocalyptic literature from way back. Cause...? Why not, also, just check the nearest Bible. Look up verses on angels. Bypass the R/S section altogether. Or maybe ask why people still needs tales of the world ending? Wouldn't that be a far more fun question to ask? 

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If God's omnipotent, then why does He need anyone else?

• 2 months ago

Yes.

Revelation 19:11-16

I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse. And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and on his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is clothed with an outer garment stained with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth protrudes a sharp, long sword with which to strike the nations, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. Moreover, he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.