Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 3 weeks ago

Is there a rap song where the rapper cries through the whole song?

I would like to listen to it because it would be interesting

@Blank... Im looking for a song where the rapper is crying while hes rapping it. What you provided was just a video were the rapper is crying while its being filmed

Blank...I tried looking for the song Soul France by Diams and couldnt find anything. And the song by DF he does cry but only a little in the chorus and it sounds 'staged' which is why they repeat the cry twice.

Thank you Blank...in general you did help. And hearing a rapper cry on a song for the first time was a life changing experience for me.

• blank
    Favorite Answer

There is a French Rap song called Soul France By Diams.

There is also a Christian Rap songs Why Did You Leave by NF.

They do cry though the song as they Rap. Not sure of you actually listened to them or not. I know what you mean. Listen to them and you will see. I didn't even know they had videos for these songs. Nf song is about losing his Mom. I doubt it is staged. He missed her. That is what the song is about.. As for Diams song I typed it wrong it should be Diam's. Either way I tried to help.

Game has those two songs