Why so much ENVY against the BRAVEST PRESIDENT in the HISTORY of the USA with the CHARM to SEDUCE the MOST GORGEUS WOMEN at his 70s?

Favorite Answer

Stormy said there's nothing to envy about Orange man's TINY mushroom.

I dare presume that your perception is due to the fact that you are in your 80's, morbidly obese, and have half the courage of Jack McCall.

(By the way, Melania is 100% synthetic. Just google for picture of her before she was surgically altered)

• Sally

Yeah, right you aren't.

• sam

Cadet bonespur is not brave

• Lili

Who are all these "gorgeous women" he's seducing, dear? I'm sure the nation, not to mention his wife, wants to know.

Brave?  Hmm.  Cadet Bone Spurs wasn't brave enough to take his chances with the draft, and he's the most insecure, easily-triggered adult I've ever seen. I like to call him our little "Snowflake-in-Chief".

He's quite overweight, his spray-tan skin tone and hair are ridiculous.  Not a good-looking guy, and not a bright guy, and he's facing legal battles for the rest of his life.

What's to envy, sweetie?

Abe Lincoln? We have Abe Lincoln Envy? Haven't heard of that one yet. I'm guessing hannity will explain it?

Ew, gross. He's one of the top most insecure, self serving and self righteous ones however.

Oh you mean Ronald Reagan! Shame about the present one.

There's nothing charming about a man in his 70s who eats McDonalds, watches TV all day, who is overweight, addicted to uppers, has fake hair, and is racist.

• John

Troll...................