Seriously why are people in the UK so scruffy looking and dressed like crap.?
- Anonymous3 weeks agoFavorite Answer
They have various cultures, and sloppy dressing is one of them for some. It's the same in my country as well.
- hoorayLv 51 week ago
When you're this naturally sexy there's no point dressing up. You can't improve on perfection, and the clothes aren't on long enough to matter.
- 3 weeks ago
High taxes, low wages, and a benefits system full of trip hazards + shopping options outside the big cities generally only consist of:
- TK Maxx
- Sainsbury's supermarket "TU" clothing range
- ASDA (walmart subsidiary) "George" clothing range
- Charity shops
- Online at Amazon + Ebay stock clearance section
- Special offers at Aldi + Lidl
M&S seems to have started getting overpriced and looking like Jeremy Clarkson's wardrobe.
Other old classic retailers for smarter clothing seem to be getting themselves in a financial muddle + also making a few wrong calls on stocking what people want these days (and getting jumped by Matalan + Amazon).
- MercuryLv 73 weeks ago
Why do you post a load of crap/
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ReportingLv 63 weeks ago
We like to emulate your mum.
- bluebellbkkLv 73 weeks ago
Certainly some are. I'm sure some are in your country too.
And just as in your country, many are NOT scruffy.
- CliveLv 73 weeks ago
Seriously, why do you talk crap?
- 3 weeks ago
it is wrong to generalize.