I want to know why he does this?! ?

My ex and I broke up almost a month ago and I’m tired of people telling me to move on because I mostly have but he was amazing to me. He said I was everything he needed but we broke up because of distance. He would come visit me as much as possible and lived almost 2 hours away. We agreed to be friends although we were gonna try adding benefits but we met up about 2 weeks ago and I said I didn’t wanna have sex because I still had feelings and he said he understood. The day we met up he texted me asking how I was doing and stuff and liked one of my messages and later that day when we met, it was awkward at first but we eventually kissed and he gave me a hickey after I told him this guy invited me to a party and he said that he was probably ugly. It’s been a few weeks and I texted him not too long ago saying I missed his “d” and he texted back in 4 minutes saying “I thought we decided that wasn’t what we wanted lol” and I said I didn’t wanna have sex but I missed playing around and he didn’t answer. Yet he’s viewed all my Snapchat stories so I guess the question is why does he still view my Snapchat’s and still have my number if I’m annoying him or confusing him, why won’t he just block or delete me? I’m going out with a new guy this week who asked ME out by the way so I’m not still worried about my ex I just wanna know what’s going

Just because two people break up it doesn't mean they don't miss each other. Can't toss feelings into the trash. I'm sure he's looking at your Snapchat stuff because he's thinking of you.What other reason is there?

Firstly, there's nothing in anything that you've said that suggests that he finds you annoying or confusing.

Secondly, it seems like he's interested in keeping you as a friend, and friends would keep up with  other friends. That would be why you still text, still hang out, and why he would view your snapchats.

It would be weird if you two WEREN'T communicating and then he was social media stalking you, but this doesn't seem the case. I'm actually confused why you think his behavior is abnormal.