Why is my whole body hurting me? I'm only 25 I should not feel this bad all the time. ?

So I'm 25 and I feel 55 with some serious pains. I do have a Dr appointment next week but I would love to hear other people's opinions. So my chest feels like someones sitting on me and something is stuck in my throat it's been feeling like this for a week. I always have constant pains in my right hip constant pain on my ribs but the back part on the right side and pain in the back of my neck all for about 2 weeks. I've been feeling dizzy and my stomach hurts in the very middle. I have been feeling very weak and basically I feel like my body is going to give out ever since Halloween I bent over and when I stood up my heart started flip floping it was beating super fast but almost like it was skipping beats and taking my breath away. It's so depressing as I sit her and type this I just want to cry I'm miserable and feel horrible I'm to young to be feeling so bad! What on Earth could be causing all this pain?? 

• Bob

Anxiety ?

Psychological stress can manifest in physical symptoms

• Simple

Hi. The doctor is able to run a full blood test and it may tell what is hurting you. You may also have a hip X ray scan. There are a lot of possibilities but if all the physical tests come out all right, you may have fibromyaglia or multiple chemical sensitivity. You need to be checked for thyroid function, lupus, multiple scerlosis.. Think positive.

Have a healthy diet. Do some simple short stretching exercise and go for a short walk daily outside your home ( just a few minutes will do).

Keep a diary of your pain and medications and all the food and drinks you take.

Are you on any medication? do you have food allergies or allergy to fur?

You may need to see another doctor of a good hospital to get second opinion.

Peace. All the best. Miracle healing at https://www.beinhealth.com/

kind of why you're going to see a doctor, rigth?

I was feeling fine through out my 20s until I moved into an environment full of smoking, and Trash everywhere. Plus having to eat off dirty dishes and living with buncha lazy people I feel like I'm slowly dying at age 32