Anonymous

May get kicked out of college and I’m happy... why?

I may get kicked out of college or may be allowed to take a semester off but I’m happy. I’m so happy and relieved. Why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I've heard that Bill Gates is a college dropout.

I think when people see that word they assume certain things.

If you really know what your calling is then it is what it is... but the question is whether or not you do because the stigma of dropping out of higher learning is that it is very, very, very difficult to get accepted somewhere else. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

You were studying the wrong subject? College is too hard for you? You don't like the drag of studying? Working is easier than being a student? You'll have more time for gaming? How should WE know?  

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I sometimes wonder why people get kicked out college these days.  The drop-add deadlines are totally flexible.  My youngest son dropped Calculus eight weeks into the semester and switched to a psychology class.  There was no fee and no "W" will go on his transcript.

• 4 weeks ago

Happiness has nothing to do, with anything. Either you are happy person or not, whenever you earn money, enroll in a college or get kicked, find love or get a fortune from somewhere has totally nothing to do with being happy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe you are not studying something you find compelling.

• 4 weeks ago

You aren't content.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because you get to move back in with mommy and daddy now.

• Gary
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

College is a waste of your time and money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.