Will God forgive me for speaking with psychics?

I’m some how trapped in this need to always seek answers and it’s not helping this attack at all. I hope he forgives me for such weaknesses. God knows what I ask them about all the time, and I’m just trying to understand why my entire family and ex has been always on the dark side, and I ask about how to separate or help them. This has cost me money I did not have. Sick of the cycle , when it seems I was born to break the generational cursed family I’m in.

• Justin
    Favorite Answer

GOD has a superior version of everything they can offer, only without the 'price' either financial or spiritual.

Christ has already paid this price for us. 

Demons have knowledge, but it always comes with 'strings' attached and ultimately heads for a crash. They inspire great art, sciences, social visions and have even founded entire civilizations while masquerading as 'gods.' Only their purpose in doing this is to cause immense pain, tragedy and misery by being just as creative in how they destroy whatever they manage to build. 

Each of us even has a 'familiar' which is a demon tasked with doing nothing except becoming an expert of our lineage and family. Most people live out their lives and never realize they exist at all, but they do. They are not comic book super villains. They are more like 'natural' computer software programs, only alive and already integrated into nature. 'Artificial intelligence' is modeled after them and headed back in their direction. Just like software, angels and demons are arranged into a 'hierarchy' and just like programs, some are 'bad' and inevitably lead to 'crashes.'

Jesus taught us that we can escape from evil cycles by either avoiding oath-taking, (commanding us never to swear by them at all, Matthew 5:34-37), or by exposing and breaking them after we have taken oaths. In fact the word 'exorcist,' comes from the Greek prefix 'ex-' and the Greek word 'horkos' meaning 'oath.' It is nothing like what Hollywood depicts.  

To this day, anyone in society with any authority, from the street level gang member to the President of the United States, to doctors, nurses, lawyers, judges, law enforcement, soldiers, etc...all of them take oaths. 

Why?

This is what 'activates' those programs, whether good or evil. If you wish to escape from an 'evil' one, you need to 'end the program.' Obviously never starting it in the first place is ideal, thus Christ's commands against them. But what if our family swore powerful oaths that included all future posterity including ourselves, even before we were born?

We are part of that 'vision' whether we want to be or not. Families are pitted against other families, cultures against other cultures, tribes against other tribes. Christ came to 'break' this power though our conscious choice. This is how to truly be free from any 'curse' or cycle that appears to be inescapable. 

Acknowledging that this all exists is the first step. The next step is confronting it, challenging it with a new liberty granted by GOD and accepting whatever 'vision' GOD has in mind instead. This is called being 'born again' because everything we had as an 'identity' is seen differently. It is like realizing that the seeds we have been eating to stay alive can also be planted. We have new wealth we never realized that we had. There is a new way to interpret everything and none of it leads back to the same old cycles of sin and darkness. 

Take the first step yourself and you will see 'messengers' arrive with wisdom and knowledge to help you take the next step. You will recognize them because they will be 'free of charge,' unexpected, and will place no heavy burdens or obligations upon you. Take the step after that and even more liberty will arrive, changes will become visible and stronger 'messages' will come to you from many new sources. Each step is an act of faith, but faith has visible rewards at each stage and a goal worth more than any other vision available to mankind. 

This 'message' is both an example and a first step, if you are finally tired of demonic 'psychics' and are willing to take that first step towards GOD and His Christ. 

• Elaina7 months agoReport

Big mistake, quickly knew, and since then I been tested even more to stray away, full of fear , doubts, these entities will attack at every level of your being to make you feel like you are valueless if you don’t submit. It’s the opposite with Christ but they rather have value here then in heaven 

• Paul

Why seek "answers" from someone who has no possibility of giving you true answers, and takes your money for deceiving you?

Only if you stop doing it.

Just ask God for forgiveness. Tell him that you are sorry for your sins. Ask him to help you keep away from psychics. Finally, instead of asking psychics, ask God all questions you have in your mind and he will give you answers through inspiration. God bless you my friend.

• Doug

You definitely should stay away from psychics and anything else related to the occult. The good news is that the moment you trust in Jesus Christ alone as your Savior, ALL of your sins (past, present and future) are completely forgiven (Acts 10:43).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0

• Mr. P

Ask your priest where he gets all his answers from.

If you don't get any answers from there you may as well learn the tarot yourself and save some cash.

Nope. Not a chance.

If you are true born again Christian, yes God has already forgiven your sin. However, my wife and two of her friends were in Santa Barbara and her friends decided to go to a psychic. My wife had a bad feeling about it and didn't go in. A short time later one of her friend's son died violently and the other friend had a serious financial set back, lost almost everything and never recovered.

My point being, while God does forgive our sins he also holds us accountable for our sins. God severely punished ancient Israel for their idol worship and dealing in witchcraft and the occult.

Sin always have consequences, especially those that show that one doesn't trust God, but rather go to the dark side to get help.

• Elaina7 months agoReport

Sad answer , but it’s the truth. My family instills so much doubt and play to much mind games. Satan attacks the mind and thoughts so I understand he and him minions must be smirking as I been doing this 

Neither gods nor actual psychics exist.

Speaking with psychics is not the unforgivable sin but you must repent.

Shouldn't you be asking the psychics this ?

• Elaina7 months agoReport

They would want me to speak to them , to keep me away from god