Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 3 weeks ago

Do you believe that dreams are more than just "thoughts" and memories ?

I don't believe this at all due to my own experiences and dreams. 

• Dr. D

Dreams are more that random thoughts/memories. However dreams do not possess magical powers. They do not predict the future. They do not enter other dimensions, or have secret spiritual messages. What they do is reflect our fears and anxieties. They are valuable in understanding our personal psychological makeup. 

They are messages from the spirit world and higher power God.

Dreams use your thoughts or memories to weave their own kind of story.  Usually they will contain elements of your daily Life, with any complications you are encountering. That way, it offers the subconscious mind an opportunity to work out solutions to the problems of the person dreaming.  Dreams are very valuable when it come to interpreting the happenings of your daily Life, and your real or hidden feelings.  Dreams don't lie, the truth always comes out in dreams but the need for someone to interpret them correctly is paramount. 

No I don't, only based on my own thoughts and memories. I could be naive though. 

• Moloch

they are mostly feelings and a way for the brain to sort things out.

• Moloch
      3 weeks agoReport

it's what I saw on a science program about why people dream

• Gary

The only Dreams I know of are Dreams by Van Halen.

“Run, run, run away like a train running off the tracks!”