Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why are guys  who have suffered much more attractive than spoiled ones?

I find guys with a sad past much more interesting and cuter than guys who cant stop talking. Why do I have such different taste?

Favorite Answer

You like introverted, damaged people that you think will be grateful for your help and love. 

• Foofa

That's just your taste. A lot of people get empathy mixed up with lust and in some cases this can lead you astray. Someone from a very difficult past usually has some personality issues if they haven't been through a full course of counseling to normalize their reactions. As for why you feel this way...probably at some point some privileged guy was mean to you or something.

• Chad⚡️
      3 weeks agoReport

"A lot of people get empathy mixed up with lust" The best kind of love in my opinion. Very passionate. 

Savior complex.  :-(

Because you are batschit crazy. 

"I find guys with a sad past much more interesting and cuter than guys who cant stop talking."

Probably dont want to hang out here in gender studies then. The men here will make your puzzy get so dry that it locks up and it has to be replaced or rebuilt. 

The men here are nothing but TALK. 

Source(s): nothing