Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Confront him or let it go?

I've been with my bf for 4 years. I was on an old computer and looking through things and found out he had sex with another girl 3 and a half years ago. We were together for 6 months. It was one time. I heard from some people she was wanting to do it all along because she never liked me and wants to break us up. Should I ask him about it or just not acknowledge it happened because she wants me to know it happened? She wants us to break up. She still does. Should I even acknowledge it happened or let it go? I'm really upset about it. I'm mad because she got what she wanted.

This the girl https://imgur.com/a/rptI6gh

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Dave
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

He cheated on you. The only confrontation needed is you telling him to GTFO.

Unless you're into lying scumbags, then do whatever you feel is best!

• Tj
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If it was only one time, 3.5 years ago, id let it go, it was a new relationship, not certain of your relationship. You both need to get far away from her.

• Dave
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

6 months in and not sure? LOL, you're an idiot.

• 3 weeks ago

You really should confront him about it. Who knows what else he has done? It honestly depends how open you are about these things, but depending on his circumstances it's possible to forgive him.

• Dave
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

His "circumstances" are irrelevant. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.