Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend told me that he checked out one of my family members. Should I be mad or worried? ?

He told me after coming home from a family party of mine, that one of my family members had a nice body and that if her husband hadn’t been giving to her what she needed he just might. I told him “wow and you didn’t care about me at that moment didn’t you” and he said “I imagined you both kissing”. I don’t know what to think lol can someone help me?

He is very outspoken sometimes and he told me he wanted to be honest with me

• mmm

I would think that my boyfriend was not that into me. There are ways to say people are attractive without getting the feeling he would cheat if given the opportunity - he didn't say if it had not for being in a relationship with you, I might of. . . .

If she's hot, she is. But why does he have to tell you this stuff? I guess he doesn't mind making you feel "less than"... if a boyfriend did that to me? He'd be HISTORY and he'd never hear from me again. I don't put up withBullshit.

I know men look at women, but please, they need to keep it to themselves.

• Dave

Your BF sounds incredibly immature. 

What a jerk. That is not something you say to your girlfriend. EVER.

Why are you still with him? He strikes me as a bit of a pig and one who should be dumped. Pronto.