Stool color and mucus?

Hello..

So it’s been almost a week and the color of my stool has been alarming to me. I’m an 18 year old female and I worry a lot. I noticed about a week from today that my stool has had two colors... I know this sounds dumb but I thought I had phelgum in my stool since I had a cold a week ago. Anyways, it’s been a week and I just pooped (sorry for the graphics) and the color is still the same. I checked on google it said that I had mucus and I should seek emergency help since it can be 99.9% crohns or colon cancer and I’m literally shaking. Plus, today I was a bit constipated so I pushed a lot to poop and when I did it still had the weird yellowish color to it but it also had a bit of blood like little strings on the poop today!!! And I’m freaking outttttt cause now I’m thinking that I should reallly go and seek help since I may have cancer😭😭 if anyone has ever had something similar to this please answer me and to those who r gonna reply with Go to a dr this is not a place to answer these kind of questions feel free to skip this question.

Thanks

This is hecking disgusting im sorry but i think you'r dying

Dehydration and constipation can also cause visible yellow or clear mucus in the stool, it's also a symptom of IBS and anal fissures. The fresh blood in the mucus points more towards an anal fissure caused by constipation. A stool softener will help and a diet rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber. As you don't have rampant diarrhoea, abdominal pain or a fever you don't have a bacterial infection in your intestines or crohn's disease. Anxiety causes gastro-intestinal symptoms so you need to try and relax and calm down. Colorectal cancer in incredibly rare in someone of your age but do see a doctor if you experience a significant change in your bowel movements or bleeding for more than 3 weeks. 

Source: personal experience.

I had that for about 30 years. Pooped buckets of blood sometimes- so much I almost passed out on the throne. Finally a doc doing my yearly physical looked at the results. Had colitis. Does it feel like someone is kicking you in the gut constantly? If not you probably don't have it. Good chance this isn't something you need to go to the emergency room for, but talk to your doc about it when you can. I got cancer from it 30 years after first symptoms. Two surgeries later I'm "cured". Don't wait as long as I did.

• venesa3 weeks agoReport

I’m glad your okay now! And no I feel just fine like no abdominal pain or anything! It’s the mucus like color that’s worrying me like crazy! And the blood was reallllly littleee on the stool itself Cz I was pushing a log whilst constipated