Are these sentences grammatically correct?

I have a problem in carrying out the transaction. Either you have left the payment procedure incomplete or it may take sometime to process the transaction. I suggest you to go through everything again and provide the accurate information. The following banking details may help you in the transaction:

"some time" is two words in this context. Otherwise, it's very clear. The suggestions that Barkley Hound made are stylistic, not grammar. Take those suggestions if you ant to. 

I have a problem [in] carrying out the transaction. Either [you have left] the payment procedure (is) incomplete or it may take (more) [some]time to process the transaction. I suggest (that) you [to] go through everything again and provide [the] accurate information. The following banking details may help you [in the transaction]:

[] remove

() add

Just my opinion.