Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

what do i do he's ignoring me?

ok so last night my crush and i spoke until like 4am... i had made him think i did something bad and then told him it was a joke (he does this to me all the time) and well... here's the conversation (with some bits missed out because this is just a general idea)

me: payback ;)

him: gonna ignore

me: bruh

him: gonna ignore

me: nice

me: you literally do that to me all the time hahaha

him: yeah well you annoyed me

me: what

him: yeah

me: you've been annoying me all night but i'm not ignoring you buddy

him: don't think you COULD ignore me

me: yeah well night then

him: finna ignore

THATS THE LAST THING HE SAID TO ME, I DONT KNOW IF HES JOKING OR NOT. I CRIED ALL NIGHT AND DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP SO I SAID LATER ON IN THE NIGHT

can't sleep now thank you so much

he hasn't said anything since. he's come online 4 times now i assume to check if i've said anything else (which i haven't) so i guess he wants me to react? i really feel sick and i miss talking to him already but do i give him what he wants? i really just wanna talk to him but i don't want him to think that he can do this and then have me be fine about it, because i'm not.

but he also told me he's ignoring me, so i do think he just wants a reaction.

HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Who the hell talks to someone til four in the morning? I'd have hung up on him before there was a remote chance of a conversation.

And if you're uncomfortable with just ONE THING a guy says or does, why not make it the last time he gets the chance to say anything to you at all? Ditch him is what a proper female would do. He's aDickface

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

UPDATE: HE RESPONDED! he acted like nothing happened.. i'm guessing not responding worked? kinda happy not gonna lie HAHA

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Kissing is pretty much a guaranteed way to make my **co ck** rock hard. And wrapping my hand around hubby’s horsecock and feeling it thicken as our tongues explore each other always gets my motor running....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.