Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

what do i do he's ignoring me?

ok so last night my crush and i spoke until like 4am... i had made him think i did something bad and then told him it was a joke (he does this to me all the time) and well... here's the conversation (with some bits missed out because this is just a general idea)

me: payback ;)

him: gonna ignore

me: bruh

him: gonna ignore

me: nice

me: you literally do that to me all the time hahaha

him: yeah well you annoyed me

me: what

him: yeah

me: you've been annoying me all night but i'm not ignoring you buddy

him: don't think you COULD ignore me

me: yeah well night then

him: finna ignore

THATS THE LAST THING HE SAID TO ME, I DONT KNOW IF HES JOKING OR NOT. I CRIED ALL NIGHT AND DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP SO I SAID LATER ON IN THE NIGHT

can't sleep now thank you so much

he hasn't said anything since. he's come online 4 times now i assume to check if i've said anything else (which i haven't) so i guess he wants me to react? i really feel sick and i miss talking to him already but do i give him what he wants? i really just wanna talk to him but i don't want him to think that he can do this and then have me be fine about it, because i'm not.

but he also told me he's ignoring me, so i do think he just wants a reaction.

HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Who the hell talks to someone til four in the morning? I'd have hung up on him before there was a remote chance of a conversation.

And if you're uncomfortable with just ONE THING a guy says or does, why not make it the last time he gets the chance to say anything to you at all? Ditch him is what a proper female would do. He's aDickface

UPDATE: HE RESPONDED! he acted like nothing happened.. i'm guessing not responding worked? kinda happy not gonna lie HAHA

Kissing is pretty much a guaranteed way to make my **co ck** rock hard. And wrapping my hand around hubby’s horsecock and feeling it thicken as our tongues explore each other always gets my motor running....