I feel injured, give me advice ?

My shoulder hurts two years after my dads brother twisted it. Didn’t go to hospital.

Until after 1-2 years. And they refused to help me said that I’m okay. Without any x Rays. I don’t think it’s going to heal on it’s own. What should I do? I really want X Rays. ER refused to help me further.

Give me advice?

3 Answers

  • 2 weeks ago

    Couple of things:

    1. Xrays show bones. They do not show muscles, ligaments or pain.

    2. Even if you had a broken bone, they heal in 6-8 weeks, so an injury 1-2 years ago will not show it.

    3. What are you doing in an ER for an injury 1-2 years ago?? That is not appropriate.

    4. You need to see your primary care provider and give a good history and receive a good physical examination. Too many providers skip that part and order the $3000 MRI instead. The results are often confusing.

  • 3 weeks ago

    Xrays wont help at this point, see an orthopedic doctor to start, you may need a MRI

  • 3 weeks ago

    In the UK with the NHS just ask your doctor to refer you to a specialist in rotator-cuff injuries.

    In less civilised countries you'll have to pay for it if your insurance won't. Maybe that uncle who you reckon caused it could help?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.