I feel injured, give me advice ?

My shoulder hurts two years after my dads brother twisted it. Didn’t go to hospital.

Until after 1-2 years. And they refused to help me said that I’m okay. Without any x Rays. I don’t think it’s going to heal on it’s own. What should I do? I really want X Rays. ER refused to help me further.

Give me advice?

Couple of things:

1. Xrays show bones. They do not show muscles, ligaments or pain.

2. Even if you had a broken bone, they heal in 6-8 weeks, so an injury 1-2 years ago will not show it.

3. What are you doing in an ER for an injury 1-2 years ago?? That is not appropriate.

4. You need to see your primary care provider and give a good history and receive a good physical examination. Too many providers skip that part and order the $3000 MRI instead. The results are often confusing.

Xrays wont help at this point, see an orthopedic doctor to start, you may need a MRI

In the UK with the NHS just ask your doctor to refer you to a specialist in rotator-cuff injuries.

In less civilised countries you'll have to pay for it if your insurance won't. Maybe that uncle who you reckon caused it could help?