Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

I’m scared of my bosses rage. I can’t quit. What do I do?

He refuses to speak at times. His etiquette is elementary and his wrath is horrifying. I swear if he didn’t have a wife and kids he’d kill someone. It’s a computer company I work at. I can’t leave due to the benefits. This man took over when his father died and much older brother retired. The father and brother had no temper at all. We all feared this man would take over one day. 

Favorite Answer

turn him in and let him leave

• reme_1

Start looking for another job NOW. You say you can't quit but don't say why. Is there another manager who you can talk to? No job is worth being afraid like this. Talk to your friends in case you need to quit suddenly and can't pay rent for a bit. Just in case.

why can't you quit? did you sign a lifetime contract to work there? O.o

What do you do about what?  

If you actually thought the guy was dangerous, you'd quit.   I'm guessing you find him unpleasant, not dangerous.    In which case you keep doing exactly what you've been doing (if you refuse to quit).