Do I send a pregnant teacher a congratulations card? Need answers ASAP?

Maybe when she actually has the baby you could do a card from the whole class, thats a lovely thought, good on you and well wishes for all the pregnant ladies out their, soon to be mommy, their is no better feeling then holding your new baby for the first time.

• Edna

No; you don't want to send a pregnant teacher a "congratulations card" - assuming there is such a card. Women are never "congratulated" simply for getting pregnant nor for giving birth. It's not good form to do so.  Fathers are offered "congratulations" after the baby is born. 

if you are the responsibile party

• Suzy Q

Well, you don't have to. It isn't particularly expected. But it also won't make you look bad if you do.

Basically it's up to you. 

• asad

Yes Sure why not after all she is your teacher. I hope she will be very happy when she get the congratulation card from you.

• MissA

You can but it's above-and-beyond the call of duty.

• sarah

Sure, why not? I'm sure she would appreciate the gesture.

Yes, it’s a very kind gesture.

• Edna
      2 weeks agoReport

It would be a silly gesture and would be in bad form. Pregnant women aren't "congratulated", neither for getting pregnant nor for giving birth. 

• helene

If you are her student, no.

If you are her co-worker, maybe. Personally I'd wait for the shower or the birth.

no, lol. wait for the baby to come out.

btw you can sed her a congratulations card, if u are the real father.