19th Winning Season For The New England Patriots This 2019 NFL Season?

19 In 2019 Indeed!

Update:

No Former American Football League Team And Current NFL Franchise With More Winning Seasons Than Any NFL Team Ever With 19 Seasons WOW!

Update 2:

Also Bill Belichick And His 19 Winning Seasons Of His Own As New England Patriots Head Coach Beginning In 2001 And Yes It Will Closer And Closer To The Number One If Tied Is Tom Landry With 20 Victorious Seasons With The Dallas Cowboys As Head Coach Or Depending The Team Itself In NFL History

Update 3:

Side Note: 19 Seasons Are In The Winning Nor Losing Record Department

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The only other sustained run of excellence that comes close to this is the 1980's and 1990's San Francisco 49ers, which had Joe Montana, Steve Young, and Jerry Rice. When Young got injured during the 1999 season (and subsequently retired), I never thought I would see a run like that ever again. Unlike the those 49ers teams, the 2000's and 2010's Patriots accomplished this (and much more) with the same quarterback-coach combination (in Bill Belichick and Tom Brady).

• 2 weeks ago

Dont care, Brady is overrated

• pikachu2 weeks agoReport

https://www.google.com/search?q=no+i+don%27t+think+i+will&rlz=1CAZGSZ_enUS869&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj71MmA6vjlAhWhd98KHT_TC9oQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1366&bih=641&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=vGD22n9pE0cnlM:

• 3 weeks ago

And for 18 years the usual suspects have been predicting their imminent demise. One of these years they might be right. But not this year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.