Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

So CM Punk is back with WWE?

He is just another person that WWE has proved that they can buy back then?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

No, he's not back with WWE only with the Fox Backstage where he discusses wrestling.

• 3 weeks ago

He is not back with WWE. He is a fox employee who talks about WWE. 

• 3 weeks ago

Not really, he didn't say that he was back, but he's doing backstage with WWE on FOX.

I'm just as surprised as everybody else is.

For someone that blasted the WWE in the 6 years since he left, and now he's backstage with them.

I guess he's gotta change of heart after all.

• There are still hard feelings on behalf of both sides. CM Punk is drawing a pay check from Fox Sports, not WWE. CM Punk will do some work back stage and in front of the camera. His best bet would be to agree to work for WWE at The WWE Performance Center and NXT and train Wrestlers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

He does not have an in ring contract with them but I am figuring it is going to happen eventually. They will throw a ton of money his way and we will see him at Mania that is my prediction 

• 4 weeks ago

wrong wrong wrong he has not signed with WWE you moron. he is on the FOX show he has not signed with WWE. get your facts straight. He is on the fox show WWE backstage. not the same thing as signing with the WWE. WWE has no say on who is on backstage that is a fox show not a WWE show.

• 4 weeks ago

No matter how they put CM Shmuck is still working for WWE

He's being paid by Fox to promoted Smackdown. 

Just wait an see I'll bet within 6mon's time he'll be in ring

My view of him is he still a Punk B!cth

• 4 weeks ago

His deal is with fox and wwe is only promoting it because fox wants them to. Wwe management isn’t a fan of cm punk.

• 4 weeks ago

His UFC career went nowhere, he's too old to wrestle and he's proven to be a difficult personality to work with.  He never achieved the same pop culture status as Hulk Hogan or the Rock.  He still needs to make money to support himself and his wife, A.J. Lee who seems to be permanently unemployed.  

The WWE always made it clear they were willing to re-hire CM Punk if he ever chose to return.  I wouldn't say the WWE was flaunting their control over past superstars but that it was very generous of them to even consider re-hiring CM Punk.  They know he has severe personality defects and is unemployable anywhere else.

• Candle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He's being paid by Fox to talk about the WWE.  He will not wrestle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.