Of all the lies told to date, is this Trump's most outlandish and obvious one?

"Trump tweets he will 'strongly consider' testifying in impeachment inquiry". 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/470886...

President Trump on Monday said he will "strongly consider" giving written or in-person testimony in the House impeachment inquiry, despite his repeated refusal to cooperate with the investigation thus far.

Trump responded to Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) suggestion on "Face the Nation" a day earlier in which she said the president could "come right before the committee and talk... or he could do it in writing."

"Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!" Trump tweeted.

Favorite Answer

I'll believe it when I see it. 

• LMFAO, you have Hillary there who according to Comey broke 4 federal laws and that is your picture of innocence? LMFAO are you a lying shitbag

Get some sleep - you're grasping at straws just to have something to post.

• jehen

If he testifies, he will lie. Then the sycophantic GOP senate will acquit becaaue they don't care about any crime he has, is or will commit. Then the democratic house will file new articles of impeachment for lying to congress under oath (which so far, 3 of his top level cronies have been convicted of), and the cycle will start again until this nightmare ends next November. But since Trump thinks he is immune from any rule of law, the constitution, decency or decorum, he will think himself immune from the results of an election and refuse to leave.

Words mean nothing unless they are verifiable.

You're not at all convincing as a psychic. Trump has no reason to lie about that.

I think it's a great idea and Trump should testify asap.

Surely a genius, and very stable one at that, such as he should be able to clear all this nonsense up by lunch time tomorrow AND have Pelosi, Hillary, Biden and Obama in prison by Dinner time. 

Trumpsters everywhere should be urging the President to testify so he can get on with the job of MAGA! 

Source(s): #TrumpsterswantDonnytotestify

It amazes me that you lying leftists won't even allow Republicans to call witnesses. yet expect cooperation for you coup?

You are all traitors. 

• Sam

Trump will commit perjury if he testifies.  Trump is incapable of speaking without lying. 

He most likely tweeted that for his base so they can have in their minds that Trump was willing to testify, as if he has nothing to hide.   

We will see. 

Yeah and he said he would release his tax returns.  He also gave a veiled threat to Comey that was nothing but a bluff.  He is just lying once again.  If he testifies under oath there is no way he can stop himself from perjuring himself.

Plus the idiot doesn't realize what is happening in Congress is due process.  The HoR has sole power of impeachment.  Right there in the Constitution.

• Sam
      3 weeks agoReport

I altered my answer because we had basically said the same thing.  Great minds think alike  ;) 

I don't follow twiter .

• marsel_duchamp
      3 weeks agoReport

Neither do I but people do report on it.  You are being  blatantly intentionally and willfully ignorant.  But that is what it takes to keep supporting Trump.