What kind of allergy is this?

Occasionally, randomly, I would start having an allergic reaction to something invisible. I'd just be sitting in a normal location, where I'd sat before, and all of a sudden my eyes would start watering up, nose start getting stuffed up, and I'd be itchy on my face or arms, or wherever. I just call this a dust allergy, but could it be something else?

3 Answers

  • Faith
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    This could be anything in the world from pollen, dust, animal and so on. Only an allergy test would tell you.

  • no
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

    it's just your immune system acting up

  • ..
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

    There are different things that promote allergic reactions, one example  is feathers in a pillow.  You need to do some detective work, like moving things away, one by one to see if anything makes a difference.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.